Sunday, April 19, 2015

Back to reality

Woke up this morning and it was still raining! It has been raining non-stop for the last 2 days! And apparently, it hardly rains in Exmouth.

Packed up all my lures and fishing gear into the suitcase and got ready for check-out. Since Joel was so kind to give me a lift to the airport, I offered to buy him breakfast. So we went back into town for breakfast and I had to get some glue because the sole on my Keen sandals came off. We also popped into the tackle shop (all anglers can't resists!) and Steve was there. I was looking at the Halco Twisty lures and Steve advised me to get those in the 20-30g range, which would be perfect when targeting Spanish Mackerel. Bought 2 and hopefully they will work when I get the chance to try them out at Desaru or Rompin.

Checked out of the hotel and Joel dropped me off at the airport. Can't believe it's still raining!

Checked-in for the flight back to Perth. Adios Exmouth! Will I come back here again? Hmmmm.......

No comments:

Post a Comment